As one of the most-well known volunteer organizations in the country, the Lion’s Club is also the sponsor of several important Lions club scholarships that benefit college-bound youth each year. With nearly 1.5 million members serving in 200 countries, the goal of the Lion’s Club is to establish a difference at both the national and the local levels.
Offering Lions scholarships is just one way the Lions Club assists at the community level. Listed are our yearly scholarship recipients provided through the Arcanum Lions Club.
- Brenna Loxley: FFA SCHOLARSHIP Award $500.00
- Brittany Kinney: Lonnie Norris Memorial Scholarship Award $1000
- Franchesca Hackworth: Academic Scholarship Award $1000
- Kalista Harleman: Technical Scholarship Award $1000
- Marrella Bradshaw: Arcanum Lions Club Citizenship For Service Award $500
- Stevie Johnting: Ruth W. & Clayton H. Starr Memorial Scholarship Award $1000