- To create and foster a spirit of understanding among the people of the world.
- To promote the principles of good government and good citizenship.
- To take an active interest in civic, cultural, social, and moral welfare of the community.
- To unite the clubs in the bond of friendship, good fellowship, and mutual understanding.
- To provide a forum for the open discussion of all matters of public interest; provided, however, that partisan politics and sectarian religion shall not be debated by club members.
- To encourage service minded people to serve their community without personal financial reward, and to encourage efficiency in commerce, industry, professions, and public works and private endeavors.
- The official club motto of the association is simply: